Mm. What to do ya? Haha.
I thought life would be a lot happier after SPM. Since I'm off school. I don't have to wear the same uniform everyday. Going to the assembly and stuff. But now, I actually missed those kinda things. :')
Tak tahu bersyukur huh? Haih.
Thinking about reunions.. Today is the last day of SPM.. I would say that in few days time..
There would be a gathering or something :)
As for that. Most of my friends are busy with their car license. Haih.
What about me? Idk. I'm kinda lost. I don't know when I'm gonna join my friends taking license.
Awak pun dah nak kelas teori dah. Haih. Oh ya. Talking about the cost of the license itself cost about RM700 (as what I've been told by my friend)
Haha. So sad-lah. What to do.. Wasting time is not good you know. Maybe I can start by cleaning up my stuff from hostel
Or. Find a job?
Or. Taking classes?
Haih. Easier said than done.
Mmm. I don't mean to mutter or anything. Just saying. Maybe you can help by giving suggestions? :)
Hee. Do listen to this. Nice :)
Its Bola Kampung by S.O.G that stands for Sekumpulan Orang Gila. I heard it from my friend, Fir. He really digs punk rock and screamos. There are a few bands that he introduced me to. Eg. S.O.G, Saint Loco, Modread. And guess what.. Most of the bands are from Malaysians. haha. I myself was shocked. Hee. Style B)
Okay. Mm. Live your life but just don't go beyond what was written. :) Faham?
Nytenyte.
No comments:
Post a Comment