Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hi there! :)

Salam'alaik. 

First of all.. Mmm. Hi guys :) 
Haha. If there's any readers left for me.. haha :P
Since.. 

It has been a long time since my last post. 

Mmm.. As for today.. Saya sampai rumah jam 2 petang tadi.
Excited all the way home. Senyum tak hilang dari wajah. haha

Read your blog. Mmm. Nice :P
I'm sorry cause... I wrote that post about being jealous because you went to.. UM.

Tak patut saya buat begitu. So.. 
I'm sorry :P

Haha. I feel like we're texting publicly. grr.
Tiada privacy. Semua orang boleh baca. 
Haih.. 


Anyway.. How are you? Sihat? Just finished your final exam huh? I did finish my final.. Just a week ago :P 


I'm faster :P 
haha. 

Thanks for mentioning me in.. your every post. haha :P
Ingat dah lupa saya di sini.. hee..
:P

Mmm. Here's a reply for your meaningful picture. 

Hee. This is the reply. Just the same. But bigger ;P
 It would still be you,you, you,you and still you.. to the finish. If possible:)



That's all for now.. I guess. 

Miss you, goodnight you, take care you, study well you, salam'alaik you.
First time guna yang garis-garis ini. haha

You in this story is.. AMNH. <3



  
  



2 comments:

  1. ainul mardhiyah is it? haha cool story am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. thanks aimi :P
    cool huh? hee.
    mmm. entah ;)

    ReplyDelete