Salam'alaik you sleepers. haha :P
Well. Mmmm. Last sign out huh?
It is.. For my Facebook account. Both of my Facebook accounts.
Something came up to me.. Bla dee bla. Deactivated.
Haha. I can't bother you guys no more.
Be Happy without me :P
| Walking away from Facebook. *Wait. Facebook is a girl? haha :P |
Results may vary.
I'm not happy deactivating my Facebook account. But I think it's the best for me to avoid more problems :)
___________________________________________________________________
In other news :
| Salam Aidilfitri to all muslims worldwide ^_^ |
Yeah! haha. It's Raya ^_^
List of things to do :
1. Memohon maaf atas segala kesilapan daripada Mama & Ayah tercinta
2. Ask for duit raya
3. Eat as much as I can ( :I <-- He is chewing! )
4. Play fireworks (can be re-consider)
5. Smile
6. Laugh
And.. Much more. haha.
I gotta a feeling that.. Raya this year is.. Different. Grr. (Cerita macam dah Raya. Gelabah sahaja)
Haha.
In less than 2 hours. I'll be on my way to Melaka.
Melaka! haha.
Malaysia's very own historical city ^_^
To visit my Pak Angah's Family or even my grandma's grave :)
May Allah bless you Grandma <3
Last but not least, some dedication :)
Selamat Hari Raya saya ucapkan,
Kepada yang mengenali diri saya ini,
Jaga diri anda,
Jangan main mercun,
Makan kuih raya :)
Salam'alaik ^_^
My favorite Raya song! haha. Do listen.
I didn't have my sleep yet! Curse you Blog! haha :)
Tata :P
*Today I'm going Verdana. Looks formal. haha
*To Awak: About your Blog problem. Solved :)
why ? haha going to miss you bdk :p
ReplyDeletehaha. thanks :) miss you too. tapi blog tidak akan deactivate-lah ^_^
ReplyDeleteala...dah tak bole kenakan am dah.. T^T
ReplyDeletehaha. alahai :P kasihan wanny. ^_^
ReplyDeletekena update blog selalu . nanti takde lah senyap sunyi je :p
ReplyDelete