Assalamualaikum.. Tuesday. As a result of last night sadness. Today, I had a cold fever. It was utterly the saddest day of this year. For me. My eyes were red, so was my nose. There was a little bump on my nose. Result of a brutal squeezing on it. I was sad. very sad. I didn't talk much. But after seeing her smiling n laughing. I came back normal. I was happy that she is happy. That time, I forgot about my sadness and laugh along. I told a few friends about the sad incident. Hope she didn't mind. I had given up for that moment. But that is life. We cannot give up. That's also why my blog is entitled 'Life as it is' because its about my life. Sometimes in life, we are happy. Felt like on top of the world and some other time, we are sad. Felt defeat, sad, depress and other sad words. But we have to get up and smile and also fight back. Don't let life overtake us. That is life. Be happy with it and go along. Thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment